Saturday 25 October 2014

To my best travel buddy

You're outdoorsy. I'm a city gal.
You climb mountains. I take the lift. 
You built tents. I cook the food.
You make friends easily. I'm so shy. 


What will I do without you? I'd get lost, I'll be cold, I'll most probably get eaten.


You're my best travel buddy and thanks to you, I've climb my first mountain (although to you it's just a very small one), I went diving, I went on a helicopter, I went Bungy jumping, I went skydiving, and the list goes on. 


You encouraged me, held my hand and wiped my tears when I was afraid I'd get swept away by the river. Then you gave me a cookie and told me I was the bravest girl you ever knew. 



I know I'm not that brave. It took me many attempts to jump of the ledge. 

But.. 

What will you do without me? You'd forget things, you'll have crisis after crisis because you won't think about it until it happens or you'll burn all your food. 




We complement each other, and I'm so thankful for you each and every day. So this post to dedicated to you, my favourite travel buddy. 




Here is to you, more laughter and adventures to come.  



Happy birthday my love. Hope you had a blast in New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment